Things that make me irrationally irritated:
1. When Marco sneezes, which he always does very loudly and repeatedly, and which always reminds me of the allergy problem that he refuses to visit an allergy doctor to see if he can get medicine to fix.
2. The snortling and throat-clicking, also allergy-related.
3. When Marco’s screws the lid on too tight, which obviously means he’s trying to save all the good soda and pickles for HIMSELF.
4. When Marco Early Parks, sometimes parking entire blocks and blocks shy of our destination.
5. When Marco leaves used Q-tips in places other than the trash.
6. When Marco insists on wearing his weird baggy elephant vagina jeans.
7. When Marco says “a little sumpum sumpum” or “check it out, dog.”
8. When Marco doesn’t hear me the first time.
And…that’s it. On the flip side, he almost never snores, and he gets genuinely sad whenever he hears about someone dying even celebrities that noone likes, and he does all our laundry, and he guitar-plays Jesse’s Girl on demand, and if he spots a garage sale sign that’s come unpinned, he stops and carefully rights it. And, best of all, this morning I discovered that his weird baggy elephant vagina pants fit ME to a yay!More words on: marco